This week on Instagram

So this week on Instagram (where I'm @lilysquilts), I've shown the two table runners I made as accompanying projects to the Makower Scandi wall hanging.  After asking on Instagram whether people preferred the red or the beige, the red was a clear winner although @karensc0sm0s did suggest I make a reversible one which I think would be a pretty brilliant idea.


Then yesterday my copy of Love Patchwork & Quilting arrived.  Chock full, as always of wonderful projects, I featured both my two projects the first of which is this Oakshott Kilim quilt / rug.


The second was my regular feature, the Block of the Month programme which is beautifully styled as always by Jenny, the editor of the magazine.


Then I always like to pick four favourites from the magazine and this month those were projects by Ashley Film in the Fridge, Jo My Bearpaw, Elizabeth Don't Call Me Betsy and Julie Forest Poppy.


 

And finally, there is always fabric in my Instagram feed and this week, I've invested in a whole pile of quilt backs from Sew Me A Song who always has the coolest Japanese fabrics, Sew Fresh Fabrics who have sadly now closed down and then four quilt backs from Fat Quarter Shop sales - my go-to place for great bargain quilt backs.  

 

 

See you next week and, as always, let me know if you're on Instagram and what your name is over there so I can come and find you! 

Comments

  1. Your Oakshott quilt is gorgeous! Such lovely colours. Everything always looks so beautiful in LP magazine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that on IG. I love the red version too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment away peeps :-)